Tuesday, April 11, 2006

"F is for Fantastic!"


Lu-Lu came home from school the other day and do you know what she did? That daughter of mine threw her schoolbooks straight into the trash! I repeatedly asked her if she had a nice day, and she responded by shaking up her soda and spraying it all over me and my kitchen! I yelled, "Lu-Lu, I'm trying to clean in here!" Then she asked me if I wanted to see her report card. She failed every single subject again! She said they changed the grading system...F is for Fantastic! I told her she was a little liar. It's a good thing she's not Pinocchio; her nose would be a mile long. She also told me she got voted President of Student Council today. "Liar mouth!" I said. "I'm a cheerleader, too!" Oh, that Lu-Lu is a liar, LIAR!

Then she dropped a bombshell: "I'll tell you another thing, Mother. I quit school today. And I'm gonna get me a job as a go-go girl down at the Flaming Cave Lounge!" I told her she'd work at the Flaming Cave Lounge over my dead body!! I sent her to her room and told her to stay then until I called her...and I just KNOW she snuck out to see that Bo-Bo Belzinger...

No comments: