Monday, March 27, 2006

"I ony support the women I love!"

This is her. My husband's secretary, Sandra Sullivan. She's having a torrid affair with my Elmer. She's taking oral contraceptives to supress her ovulations through hormones! Elmer's got condoms---RED HOT PROPHYLACTICS. In black, her favorite color. He blows them up like balloons and lets them go! I am just simply appalled.

When I caught them at the White Gables Motel, she was wearing rings---guess who bought them for her?! And she said if I wanted to I could look at her clothes--they're the finest of polyester and SHE didn't pay for them!! I pleaded with Elmer---what about Dexter and little Lu-Lu? He said those two little bastards are a perfect argument for birth control! Besides, Sandra sneered, "Children would only get in the way of our erotic lifestyle."

That piece of trash!

I've been so blind, Here I thought the only messing around Elmer was doing at work was putting in that awful white shoe/black sock combo...











Oh, I just can't go on. Next time I will explain the horror Elmer has put me through...the picketers, the driving around Wyman Way with a megaphone, the constant prank pizza deliveries!!!

Franciney needs another drinky...or maybe Cuddles can come over and we'll have a BIG LUNCH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peure Francine... Peure, peure Francine! I wish we lived in Connecticut!

flatlander said...

Francine is too good for that slob. She needs to take the kids and herself on a long vacation!